There are many advantages to moving or expanding your business to Singapore. Among others, this South-east Asia country is best known for its ideal location, politically stable environment, business-friendly policies and as the gateway to other parts of ASEAN.
American-born businessman Jim Rogers recognized as one of the giants of Wall Street, moved to Singapore in 2007. He knew then what the rest of the business world would later discover - Singapore has a tremendous amount to offer the international business community. Here is why entrepreneurs, corporations and ventures of all sizes consider Singapore the ideal location to set up their company or expand their business:
- 1) Singapore is rated #1 as the country most open to trade
- 2) Corporate tax rates are capped at a flat 17% on chargeable income
- 3) There are no dividend or capital gains taxes in Singapore
- 4) There is no estate/death/inheritance tax in Singapore
- 5) Personal tax rates start at 0% and max out at 22% above S$320K